Tuesday, May 31

The survey

1 MINUTE AGO: - I talked with a girl from Ireland
1 HOUR AGO: - My boyfriend sent me a text message
1 DAY AGO: - I was dead tired
1 WEEK AGO: - I can’t remember what I was doing… I had the day off…
1 YEAR AGO: - I listened to friends relating their adventures at the PoA premiere
1 YEAR FROM NOW: I hope to be happy and healthy… and I’ll probably be studying again…
1 WEEK FROM NOW: - According to my planning: it’s study time!
1 DAY FROM NOW: - I’m going to the coast with my grandparents
1 HOUR FROM NOW: - I’ll start cleaning the house…*sigh*
1 MINUTE FROM NOW: - It will be two p.m. Time to listen to the news on the radio.

I HURT: because I’m sun burnt…Particularly my stomach…
I LOVE: my boyfriend, family, friends, dog, books, music, movies, stimulating conversations, to laugh… Oh, and whips.
I HATE: perfectionism (since I have it I can claim hating it…it’s so tiring) and lies, disrespect, snobs.
I FEAR: change
I HOPE : that my life will continue the way it is at the moment
I FEEL: still a bit tired
I HIDE: myself sometimes
I DRIVE: not. I’m the passenger.
I LEARNED: a lot about and in life and yet it still surprises me
I NEED: to love and to be loved
I THINK: very hard and long at times about everything…
I DREAM: every night but I can never remember them in the morning. But they're pleasant dreams
I WANT: to take a long and hot bath after I’ve cleaned the house
I MISS: my boyfriend
I BELIEVE: that everything in life can come your way if you work for it.

No comments: