Finished product: One Slytherin scarf ~forest green & ssilver
Lenght: +/- 2m and 35 cm
Time: Exactly two weeks
Current Mood: Proud & Excited
For any knit-along-ers out there:
- 90 stitches on one needle
- first and last green part = 27 cm
- 13 silver stripes of 5 cm
- 12 green intermediates of 8 cm
Pattern I used: 3 knit stitches, 3 purl stitches, repeat.
Sunday, May 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, I'm knitting another one as we speak... (apparently there was some confusion about the type I was making: So the one I have now, is my own pattern, loosely based on the HP: COS/POA scarf. And the one I'm doing now is going to be entirely HP: POA.)
However, my dad's been sulking for a scarf too so if he likes one of them, he can have it. (Well, I know he doesn't like fringe, so the one I like most will get a fringe ;-)
Lol, just realised I didn't answer your question: YES, they're for wearing...
Post a Comment