Saturday, May 21

Noah was a drunk*

Woohoo....we celebrated our grandparents 48th wedding anniversary in style this week!! Yes, as you can guess already...lots of champagne, starters, wine and dégustifs made up for one hell of an evening... Heck, I might have dragged that waiter into the toilet with me for some grand snogging session, had my cousin not been standing next to me. (To my defence: everything looks hot and cute when you've had too much to drink)

We had the excellent company of some British loud fellows who were guided by a Dutchman....I pity those people.... They were there to follow the release tour of the last Star Wars movie, and judging by their fast inhibitation (is that even a word?) of alcohol, they enjoyed what they saw. Or not and they were just trying to drown their misery. But they were laughing a lot...at the Dutchman so...who knows...

Anyway we were certainly equally loud in our expression of amusement, and confusing the Brits with switching from one language to another particularly my Aussie accent raised a few eyebrows... (and I didn't even knew I could do one....apparently I can after a few drinks). We had the most lovely Yugoslavian dinner, just don't ask me what I had for dinner... The only thing I know is that it wasn't the waiter.

It was a hoot with cream and a cherry on top, although I'm sure that racing against each other while making rude gestures at the same time is quite illegal here... Crawled out of bed with a slight headache and unbelievable after-thirst (but easily solved that last problem), tried to pull myself together for teh big test a few hours later: semi-successful but the test went. Well, it just went...I'm not going to speculate on good or bad. Also got marks for our bookreports (my Phantom of the Opera *sigh*) but I failed to hear my grade since I was completely zoned out and trying not to fall asleep. You see, I do try. Never accuse me of not trying... I'm not going to comment on any alcoholic remarks.

And now it's the weekend! Squee!! I've got four days off and I have no idea what to do....so little time so much to do... (well, so much I would like to do...that sounds better...less obligatory)

Laters! xxx



*Cookie for the one who guesses which movie this line refers to.

No comments: