Tuesday, May 31

No time to lie back

God damn, I've been slacking on my blog again! Thankfully I don't feel the urge to punish myself Dobby-style... At least I can use the excuse of being busy this time: I'm supposed to be preparing for revisions, but alas I've been spending so much time in the evening and night with the boyfriend last days that I'm totally wrecked due to sleep deprivation... Oh, and the damn sunburns make it hard to fall asleep too...and ironically I got those burns because I fell asleep outside at 30° C... Yes, it is a damn cycle that never seems to end.

I'm surprised I managed to finish the summer scarf at all...Of course, the damn stubborn yarn made it all curl up so it probably will have to lie under some heavy tomes to get it flat since ironing didn't work. I heard my dictionaries volunteer so with a bit of luck I'll be able to wear it next summer...

Oh, and don't ask me about the Slytherin scarf... if I so much touch it, my hand starts sweating from the wool... Yes, it's going really well. (end sarcasm)

Now excuse me, I have a survey to attend.

No comments: