Sunday, April 24

Sunday bloody Sunday

Meep! I've been such a bad blogger... I should be ashamed of myself for not posting anything sooner! But I'm not, and you, dear reader, should feel relieved because now you aren't wasting your precious time, absorbing all the crappy stuff I could have written.

Anyway...nothing extraordinary to tell... and I'm chatting at the moment so I'll be quick about it. You should take your time for other things: like spending time outdoors and enjoying the beautiful view, reading a good book, sex, a shopping spree, going out with friends...but in no circumstance should you waste your time describing one's miserable existence.

What happened to me since Thursday? I had class on Friday... entertainment for the educated mind but nothing more. My foot has been annoying me to no end, leaving me confined to the house all weekend. The only positive aspect that I could mention, is that I've started my Slytherin scarf yesterday! I've decided to do another stitch pattern then that which has been given on several websites...and I had to recalculate the length of the several colour patches too, but all's well that begins well and I've commenced with my second colour today!

Ending note: I think I'm falling out of love...

4 comments:

Ratexla Kettleburn aka Yoze said...

Falling out of love? Only real-life-pain-in-the-arse-love then, I hope? *stomps sheriffy foot* Well.... u know what I mean :o

Lo said...

...or is it more of the Weeping Willows "Falling" kind of falling?

its rather boring to fall out of love isnt it... oddly relaxing though...

Ratexla Kettleburn aka Yoze said...

Haha, so do I... I hope I will always have one celeb-obsession or another in mind so I can be decently high on the love drug FOREVER... :9

Lo said...

hehe maybe i'm just so wound up around the people i love that when i'm falling out of love with them i just finally can relax...
And i try very hard never to fall in love with being in love, cus if you do you have to let go off to things insted of one and one is bad enough


or maybe i just never fall as hard as you guys, i fall quicly and then slide for a long time ;)