Tuesday, April 19

Flavour to die for

Today I had my carefully planned visit to the bookstore and I wish I could overwhelm you with an alluring tale about lust and seduction but alas... he wasn't there. Yup, that kind of ruined my buzzing state of mind. So what did I do then? I walked back out there, sans book because I'll be damned if I'm going to pick up my book when he isn't there. It can stay on the shelve a bit longer, I'm not in a hurry (at least not for the book). Anyway, I went to the coffee shop to drown my misery in an excellent cup of Brazilian brew and couldn't prevent thinking about some of Marvin's lines. Afterwards I treated myself and bought some lingerie. Normally I'd buy a book yet due to recent events I have plenty of them to make it through the rest of the year. Consequently, lingerie it was then...beautiful black and silk...made in heaven to make me feel better! Add my latest pair of earrings to the list (why do I have a thing for butterflies?) and I was wearing an expression that could be considered moderately pleased...if you'd squint your eyes.

I'm going back tomorrow morning because I've a doctor's appointment in the afternoonn and I doubt I'll be able to walk after it. (the dirty minds amongst you may crawl out of the gutter right now since I was referring to his manhandling of my foot...really!) And I'm quite sure that limping isn't a very attractive feature (although I found the Snape-limp in CoS quite sexy but that's just my fucked up mind, most likely!) So tomorrow it is then! Although if he is the slightest bit compassionate perhaps he will offer to help me...The last time I was there he searched for my (hard to find) book for ten minutes... hmm...must ponder about this for a while: Will I risk making a fool out of myself or will I risk making a fool out of myself? ...Thoughie!

Well, I'm going to stop here, my grandparents are coming over in a while and maybe I can execute my Wool-Plan, with the application of a bit of cunning.

1 comment:

Lo said...

What happened to your foot? have i just forgotten? (why would it not surprise me?)

oh and nice lyrics btw (not much for dobble posting, me) captures the feelings alright..