Tuesday, April 26

Hard Times

Yet another day skipped on the blog-thingy, damn! And I'm not even in the mood for posting, well at least typing doesn't hurt. For your information: I just got back from the dentist, a chirpy fellow who happily announces that you can come back next week, because "Yes!" [insert big grin] "That tooth here does look like it needs some attention!! Let's make an appointment, shall we?" Righteous bastard! Anyway, the anesthesics are starting to wear off so both corners of my mouth will lift upwards when I attempt a smile. Finally I can look in the mirror again without weeping.

Received my Rasputin dvd today! Immediately checked if the delivered disk actually did contained said movie and luckily I only had to wait five minutes before Bearded!Alan adorned my screen... *happy sigh*
So for those that were concerned (or an emotion similar to this): there's no need to worry...my Rickmania isn't faltering one bit...on the contrary... still love him to bits! *goes off in search for AABA dvd*

Sadly enough it does indeed means that my Real Life Love is slowly dying out for reasons I can not explain to you since I have no clue as to why it suddenly changed. I'm hoping it will rekindle in the very, very near future... or else I shall be forced to Move On (and I even prefer a treatment with liquid nitrogen above that!) Especially seeing there's no other Real life love interest....sadly enough the only love I'm harbouring is for the green yarn in my scarf. Not the silver, it's being a bitch about getting knitted.

1 comment:

The_Potions_Mistress said...

Hahaha...that bad to read ey?