Wednesday, December 12

Wish-challenge

My, my, yet another challenge!

Okay, 7 wishes that shouldn't be too difficult... finding 7 other bloggers however... I can only come up with my cousin but her english isn't just so-so, it's even worse... so let's skip the last part of the challenge, ey?

So, these 7 sprung to my mind:

  1. I wish that all those who consider themselves all high and mighty would finally wake up and realise that something must be done to preserve our delicate climate & all the wild life!!
  2. I wish to find decent day-care for my daughter! The one she's enlisted for now is too impersonal, too many children, too many changes in staff...
  3. I wish for a healthy baby. Yes, you read that correctly, I'm once again pregnant! Personally I blame my high fertility, my messed up cycle and a baby that sleeps through the night so her parents can forfill their need for shagging.... Wait wasn't there some wishing for a shag?? (careful what you wish for :-)
  4. I wish I won a lot of money so I could stay home a couple of years and take care of my children.
  5. I wish to see the two remaining HP-movies quickly.
  6. I wish it would snow on Christmas (it's been ages!!)
  7. I wish people would just get along with each other... Is that so hard??

Voila, that's it!

2 comments:

Ratexla Kettleburn aka Yoze said...

*sodaspray*
(oh aye, very carrreful (:B )

Lo said...

:D wow gratz hun! hey your making me jealous here ;)