Wednesday, May 17

A new beginning.

Hi everyone!

If I remember correctly, I mentioned in previous posts that was solliciting for another job than the pretty boring one I had with Fnac... Well, I had my first day on Monday! I now officially work with ... the police. (Don't worry, I have an administrative job =) So, I'm (naturally) terribly excited although it's not going to be easy to memorise every single thing there is to memorise here. All those laws and rules and hundreds of documents there are to use for every single thing you can imagine. Well, it is a federal institution after all... what more could I expect?

The wedding is now less than four months away and I think it's finally sinking in that four months is so...soon!! Even though I shouldn't worry, everything is on schedule.

Of course, seeing as I have now more access to a computer I might be able to update more, or even visit the imdb board again. Did anyone keep track of what's been going on there? Seems like we're all too busy with life & other things ...

Any idea if Alan's movie Snowcake will be just a festival film or will it be modestly released or... (tells you how long I've been out, doesn't it?)

Anyway, I'm going back to work... learning as much as I can about mobility.
Interesting, I'm sure... =)

See you around!

Kisses,
Sarah

xxxxxx

No comments: