Greetings to everyone who might still read this blog... I'm doing really fine, I'm currently working at Fnac (just a temporary job but I like the work so I'm happy about it....) The downside is that I'll be working at the time of the HP London premiere, so that's definitely a negative answer to that question... which I deeply regret since I've been looking forward for a new HP movie for ages.
I've no idea how the board is progressing, haven't been there in weeks, a consequence of lacking a computer seeing as I've moved in with my boyfriend two months ago...
Does anyone want Wuthering Heights (another Brontë book) cause I've got a double... (Spent a whole afternoon on a bookfestival recently... we came home with an extra 50 pieces... as a weak defense... 20 of them were comic books.)
Anyway, let me know!
As for a chat... Sunday is our only mutual day off so... I'm not likely to be present any time soon. Sorry, xxx
P.S.: Milkychocs....Do you still have a blog??
And *hangs head in shame* I'm having difficulties locating Esthergreenwood... Obviously you know me (right?) but where do I know you from??
Until next time,
xxxxxxx
Saturday, October 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
awww, no premiere eh... can't u tell them it's for a funeral? :B talk to ya sometime ;9
we'll miss you!
and btw we should reaqlly change the sundays thing, i havent been able to make it for weeks :'(
oh and btw gratz to the moving in wit BF and the Fnac job (i love fnac, i was in one of their stores in paris, my friends had to drag me out)
todels
oh an ester is milk ;)
Oh, so I missed the changing of names... Shows how long I've been off.
Awww I'm sorry to hear that M. :( On a happier note, have you found the movie "Wilde"? :o
No, but i've seen pictures and to be honest, Jude Law is nothing like Bosie, although I'm glad they endeavored to choose someone considerably good looking.
Post a Comment